<$BlogRSDURL$>

4.09.2004

News in Brief

I'll try to contribute to this at greater length, which I cannot now do. I think, Scott, the answer to your question: "How honest is this media watch organization?" is: so honest that it actually tells you where it stands, that it actually takes a side.

I mean, I don't know about you, but the problem I've had with LA Times and other national news sources is not that they seem to be biased, but that they aren't open about their views - the thought culture at LA Times has become invisible to those who live in it.

Since we're having a link-fest, here are a couple of media organizations. Media Research Center is an openly conservative meta-media organization that occasionally has some useful comments and/or observations. The resource that is almost indispensible these days is The Middle East Media Research Institute, which offers translations of Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew publications.

Posted by Doug Brown
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?