<$BlogRSDURL$>

12.16.2003

Why is it that certain types of people are incurably and insufferably annoying to strangers? This sort of casual rudeness is endemic to big-city life, at least in LA, and it tends to spill over in the oddest parts of life.

I am referring, of course, to the jerk in the computer room at the place I'm posting from, about three feet to my left. He is braying on and on to some other schlub there about how he owns three percent of some mining company. I know that a little talk in the library's fine, but by Zeus this bastard won't shut up. I mean, who cares whether he's made a bunch of money, as he was quick to point out, who cares whether he's "had a ton of fun with it." I mean, DAMN. This guy is walking Onion story.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?