<$BlogRSDURL$>

12.17.2003

Well, the mine-company stock-owning menace at the library yesterday actually got worse. I had left one little computer area to go to another, where I could be away from him, to surf and blog in peace. But no, it was not to be that simple. As the computers here tend to freeze up from time to time, it is necessary to either reboot them or to move to another. Most people capable of starting a computer choose to simply reboot the things. But not our hero. His computer in area A froze, so he up and came over to where I was sitting, to the (working) computer next to me, and started talking.

You know, social gimps are the worst. Bores, windbags, numbnuts, call 'em what you will . . . there just never seems to be a shortage of them, often in pursuit, it seems, of me. Message to the nutbags: LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SHARES IN THE MINING COMPANY.

I beat a hasty retreat for the door.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?